Dental Implants Create New Foundations for Teeth
Modern dental restorations are both durable and beautiful. But the security of a restoration can benefit from added support. Dental implants pair with restorations to provide the stability that a superficial restoration is lacking. By replacing missing tooth roots, implants create new structures that will support restorations for a lifetime.
The dentists of Cherrywood Dental Associates are proud to share their implant dentistry expertise with our patients hoping to replace lost teeth. dentists have undergone extensive specialized training for implant placement, and have practiced implant dentistry for over 13 years. Our office is unique in its potential to provide same-day implant and restoration placement. If you’re ready to replace missing teeth, our team is equipped to restore your smile as quickly as possible. Why spend any more time feeling discomfort or covering your teeth?
Replace Missing Teeth to Change Your Smile & Your Life
If you’ve been missing a tooth or teeth for several years, you may have lost touch with the memory of pride in your smile. It’s time to regain full use of and positive feelings for your teeth. You can imagine the physical differences that a tooth replacement effects. But few patients realize the full functional, mental, and emotional changes that replacement teeth bring to your life, including:
- Improved speech – Your teeth play a large part in enunciation. Filling holes left by missing teeth will make clear speaking simpler.
- Comfortable chewing and biting – Restorations supported by dental implants feel and function just as natural teeth do. You will be able to eat foods you may have avoided since losing teeth, and maintain a regular diet.
- Sound oral health – Gaps left by missing teeth are prone to periodontal disease, due to the ease with which bacteria can accumulate in the area. Replacing missing teeth can help prevent periodontitis and cavities in the teeth surrounding the gap.
- Symmetrical, gap-free smile – A beautiful smile is something we all seek. Replacing missing teeth will make your smile whole once more.
- Improved facial structure – Missing teeth can lead to bone loss in the area where the tooth roots once were. This bone loss allows for your facial structure to collapse and skin to sag. Replacing missing teeth will help keep your face youthful.
- Heightened self-confidence – Possessing a smile you love will change the way you feel about yourself. You will find yourself smiling easily and finding increased enjoyment in personal interactions. Replacing missing teeth can also transform your professional life. The newfound level of self-esteem that accompanies your new smile will change everything about you in positive ways.
What Can Dental Implants Do?
Your dentist will discuss your personal dental implant procedure with you each step of the way. At Cherrywood Dental Associates, we pride ourselves on excellent dentist-patient communication. To prepare you for treatment, we’ve listed significant facts on dental implants below:
- Implants can replace any number of teeth. You may decide to get a single implant, several throughout the mouth, or implants to replace every tooth in both arches. A dental implant can replace any tooth root – no part of your mouth carries restrictions against implants.
- Implants become a part of your jaw. There is a 97% success rate of implant-osseous tissue integration. With your dental implants fused to your jawbones, they actually feel just like natural tooth roots. Attached restorations will not falter.
- Implants can be placed in one day. We offer single-day implant placement for patients eager to restore teeth quickly. This cuts out months of healing time typically associated with dental implants.
- Most patients are candidates for dental implants. No matter your age or the state of your mouth, you may be a candidate. Should you require bone grafts to the implant sites so that the implants will be supported, we will work with you through the grafting process. Our dentists will do whatever they can to prepare your jaws for implants.
- The implant procedure is comfortable for patients. With the aid of local anesthesia, implant placement is not painful. While the following healing period will be accompanied by some discomfort, the ultimate reward of new teeth makes the process worthwhile. Our patients are often surprised by how comfortable implants are to receive.
While dental implants can exist independent of dental restorations, they can only restore the root portions of teeth. Implants must be paired with an abutment and a restoration to recreate an entire tooth. We will work with you until your restoration is in place and you are overjoyed by your new smile.
Ready to learn more about dental implants and your mouth? Contact us today.
Woodbridge Dental Implants | Woodbridge Implant Dentist | Woodbridge Teeth Implants
Request An Appointment
I love to smile now ever since Dr. “B” did a great job on my teeth.
I love to smile now ever since Dr. “B” did a great job on my teeth. I am getting use to all the complements also. Dr. B is a sensitive and caring dentist. He and hi lovely wife make a great team! They make you feel comfortable enough that you ...