There’s no time constraint on straightening your smile. Countless adults think it is too late in their lives to straighten, and that braces are incompatible with their professional/social selves. But we believe that anyone should be able to straighten his or her teeth comfortably. Cherrywood Dental Associates is an Invisalign provider so that we may help our patients bring a straighter smile to life (without stress).
Advice from Your Invisalign Provider
If you’re not happy with the appearance of your smile, other areas of your life are diminished. You aren’t proud to show off your teeth, so you may come off as quiet or reserved. Your smile should represent your inner self. And with Invisalign treatment, you can achieve that ideal smile without spending a day in metal braces.
Take the Invisalign Smile Assessment today to learn whether treatment might be right for you!
Invisalign vs Metal Braces
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear plastic trays worn over your upper and lower teeth. You switch out trays at predetermined points to ensure your teeth are moving consistently and to apply appropriate forces. Invisalign and traditional metal braces differ in significant ways. Invisalign’s advantages cater to the busy, professional adult hesitant to cover his or her teeth with brackets and wires.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Invisalign is discrete. The clear trays are fabricated from molds of your teeth, lending them a snug fit. The trays are not noticeable, and you can comfortably wear them throughout your workday. After a brief, preliminary adjustment period, you will be able to speak normally, and will not notice the trays.
- You maintain your regular diet. Invisalign trays are fully removable, meaning your eating habits go unchanged. There are no delicate braces to account for; you can enjoy all the foods you regularly would. Simply brush after eating and place your aligners back on your teeth.
- Oral hygiene is simple. Braces trap bacteria and food particles, and patients must strain to reach their floss or toothbrush around the brackets and wires. When you practice oral hygiene during your Invisalign treatment, you need simply remove the trays and brush.
- Invisalign treatment is quick. Invisalign tends not to take as many months as metal braces. Treatment time will vary depending on your case, but we generally find that it will be 8-12 months.
- Invisalign trays are comfortable. The poking wires and sharp brackets that make up metal braces can’t compete with Invisalign’s smooth plastic trays.
Before and After Invisalign
Invisalign can be used to treat a wide range of bite issues, ranging from mild to moderate. You won’t know what’s possible for you until you schedule your free consultation.
As an adult seeking orthodontic treatment, it’s important you are presented with a range of options that accommodate your life. Learn more about Invisalign and whether treatment is right for your bite by contacting us today. Our two practices span the Washington DC area to provide you with nearby dental service no matter your location.
Straight smiles ahead!
Woodbridge Invisalign | Woodbridge Invisalign Braces | Woodbridge Clear Braces | Woodbridge Adult Bracesc
Request An Appointment
I love to smile now ever since Dr. “B” did a great job on my teeth.
I love to smile now ever since Dr. “B” did a great job on my teeth. I am getting use to all the complements also. Dr. B is a sensitive and caring dentist. He and hi lovely wife make a great team! They make you feel comfortable enough that you ...