Woodbridge Teeth Cleaning
There’s so much already on your schedule – is there time for a trip to the dentist’s? Unfortunately, your teeth don’t care about the answer to that question. Oral health doesn’t wait for an opening, and dental problems can creep in while you’re occupied with daily life. It may be time for your next Woodbridge teeth cleaning – but how can you tell?
While there’s a simple answer to that question (check how many months it’s been since your last exam), there are also telling symptoms that your teeth are in need of a professional eye. Read on to learn more about whether your mouth might be in need. If you’re ready to schedule, we’re ready to help: just fill out the form below to set up an appointment at our Woodbridge location.
Signs You’d Benefit from a Dental Exam
• Oral pain – This is the most obvious sign that your teeth might be wanting help, but it’s one that we often ignore (especially if the pain is minor). If you’re noticing that one or more of your teeth cause you discomfort, whether it’s in the morning, throughout the day, or while eating, take note and give us a call.
• Plaque/tartar buildup – You’ll notice plaque building up on your teeth if your oral hygiene isn’t adequately removing bacteria. Your teeth will look yellow, and there will be a tough film over their surfaces. A cleaning will remove this layer of bacteria before it hardens and further irritates your teeth and gums.
• Broken filling or other dental work – If there’s a hole in one of your teeth, that merits attention. This may be caused by a broken filling or restoration, or you may have chipped your enamel. Get it treated before decay can take hold of the vulnerable area.
• Puffy or bleeding gums – Gingivitis is the first stage of periodontal disease (the number one cause of tooth loss). If you notice your gums looking inflamed, feeling tender, bleeding when touched, turning dark red or purple, or otherwise changing, seek help.
• Persistent bad breath – A buildup of bacteria can cause your breath to smell different, and that can be a signifier of gum disease, a cavity, dry mouth, or other issues.
What are you waiting for? You have only good things to gain from an office visit. Schedule today!
Woodbridge Teeth Cleaning | Teeth Cleaning Woodbridge | Dental Exam Woodbridge
Request An Appointment
Dr. Barzgar is an excellent dentist
Dr. Barzgar was very professional and gentle. When I first came to his office to see Dr. Barzgar I had a major trust issue between dentist and patient from my past experiences. Dr. Barzgar is an excellent dentist, whose priority is making sure his...