Get Your Free Digital Smile Makeover Today
Stop wondering what your perfect smile would look like and do something about your teeth – without spending a penny. A digital smile makeover will show you what your grin could look like with the addition of Lumineers, thin porcelain veneers that transform teeth. It’s as simple as having your photo taken and turning it over to our Lumineers team.
If you’re interested in learning more, get in touch today to take the first step. Before your appointment, you can learn more about porcelain veneers below. Lumineers have some unique advantages over other veneers, which is why we offer them to our patients. Scroll down to view some of their benefits – we think you’ll be surprised by just how patient-friendly they really are.
What to Expect from a Digital Smile Makeover
LumiSmile is the Lumineers-specific digital smile makeover. This software takes into account the Lumineers capabilities that will help accomplish your aesthetic goals. The comparison allows you to take a look at your current smile and consider its full potential. Many patients considering cosmetic dentistry but unsure about the possibilities of treatment find that this smile makeover helps them make a final decision.
This digital makeover is complimentary, and takes just 30 minutes. If you have your photo taken at your next dental exam, your results will be ready by the time your cleaning is complete. It’s a full-service smile makeover in a single visit.
- First, your dentist will ask you what you’re interested in changing about your smile. If you have discoloration or stains, a gap between teeth, crooked front teeth, or worn teeth, we’ll make sure to target those areas for digital revitalization. This is also a great opportunity for you to articulate what it is you’d like to adjust about your smile, and learn more about your treatment options.
- Your dentist takes a photograph of your smiling face.
- An expert LumiSmile design artist applies digital Lumineers to your teeth. This smile takes your goals into account and builds out your teeth with digital veneers.
- We share your photo with you and discuss the changes that were made to your smile. You receive a portfolio containing your before and after photos for you to take home and review. This is an extremely helpful step in making your Lumineers decision.
- Once you’re ready, let us know if you’d like to move forward with your smile makeover – outside of the digital realm.
Why Patients Find Lumineers Fulfilling
The only way to learn whether Lumineers are right for you is to schedule a complimentary consultation. But while you’re considering your options, take note of the points below that apply to Lumineers only (rather than other porcelain veneers):
- The top requested veneer, worldwide – patients ask for Lumineers by name
- About 2 million Lumineers placed
- Lumineers attach to natural teeth seamlessly, and meet the gum line to look just like natural teeth
- The thinnest porcelain veneers available, without compromising their strength
- Offer permanent teeth whitening
- Only 2 visits necessary, and temporaries may not be necessary between appointments
- Placed by Lumineers dentists who have received advanced training on aesthetic techniques
- For many patients, there’s no pain, drilling or shots necessary
- Ideal for anxious patients nervous about the drill or injections
- Lumineers boast over 30 years of clinically proven results
This porcelain veneer is the patient-oriented solution for a comprehensive smile makeover. If you’d like to learn more, reach out today.
Greenbelt Lumineers | Lumineers Greenbelt | Porcelain Veneers Greenbelt
Request An Appointment
Dr. Barzgar is an excellent dentist
Dr. Barzgar was very professional and gentle. When I first came to his office to see Dr. Barzgar I had a major trust issue between dentist and patient from my past experiences. Dr. Barzgar is an excellent dentist, whose priority is making sure his...