Greenbelt Teeth Cleaning
Has it been awhile since you’ve been in the dentist’s office? Why not take this opportunity to schedule – and to give your teeth the best possible chance at stellar health. A combination of home care and routine exams will preserve and protect your teeth, and keep your dental costs low by preventing large-scale problems.
With a Greenbelt location close to your home, Cherrywood Dental Associates offers care across the D.C. area. Set up your appointment by filling out the simple form below, and our staff will be in touch as soon as possible with more details:
5 Reasons to Schedule Your Next Dental Exam Today
1. You’ll learn more about your teeth – While you spend more time with your teeth than anyone else, you might not be aware of their unique needs. By chatting with your dentist, you learn more about what you can be doing to protect your smile. Frustrated by sensitive teeth? We’ll find the fluoride toothpaste that will help, and create a night guard if grinding is the culprit. Self-conscious about the appearance of your smile? We’ll talk about cosmetic options, and which treatment might be best for you. Hoping to rebuild a worn or missing tooth? We’ll help you choose a restoration, and also address the reasons your teeth became worn in the first place. It all starts with an exam!
2. You’ll get oral hygiene recommendations – If your oral hygiene isn’t as effective as it could be (and we’re all guilty of that from time to time), your hygienist will guide you through top-notch hygiene techniques. This not only cuts down the time you need to spend over the sink to adequately remove plaque, but makes the hygiene process more pleasant.
3. You’ll see a brighter, happier smile – Cleaning and polishing your teeth removes plaque and stains from your enamel, leaving behind a grin that’s ready for anything!
4. You’ll catch dental problems before they worsen – Early detection is always key. By detecting small cavities or gingivitis, we can treat them with less-invasive treatment than what large pockets of decay or periodontal disease would require. This also helps reduce your dental anxiety, since you can better-avoid complex or painful treatment.
5. It’s never too early! – No matter how long it’s been since your last exam, there’s no reason to hold back from setting up your next appointment. We’ll remind you when the date rolls around, and help you stay motivated to care for your smile.
Greenbelt Teeth Cleaning | Teeth Cleaning Greenbelt | Dental Exam Greenbelt
Request An Appointment
Dr. Barzgar is an excellent dentist
Dr. Barzgar was very professional and gentle. When I first came to his office to see Dr. Barzgar I had a major trust issue between dentist and patient from my past experiences. Dr. Barzgar is an excellent dentist, whose priority is making sure his...